Paid Media Services - Campaign ManagementDesignation:
Senior AnalystAbout Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new -one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client's business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We're looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
In this role, you will be responsible for the requirement gathering, deployment, monitoring, optimization & performance reporting of various ad campaigns including display advertising (banner ads or rich media advertising), search advertising, online video advertising, etc. You will also be responsible for technically configuring ad campaigns on client's servers to run multiple placements across publishers.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360 and Responsys. What are we looking for?We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.