- Support the marketing leadership team through the organization and administrative support for various projects.
- Maintain strong communication between marketing executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate employee meetings and communications for the marketing department.
- Maintain executive schedules and oversee project load.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the marketing team.
- Conduct research for key marketing campaigns.
- UG Qualification
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG Qualification
- Any Post Graduate - Any Specialization
- Doctorate Not Required - None
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above