is looking out for a Alliance Manager, with experience of about 1-2 years, and a hands-on experience on atleast 1 year with top Management & Procurement Consulting firms and large System Integrators driving relationships across Supply Chain, Procurement or ERP practice for our Alliances team for US & Non US region. The resources should be self driven, motivated to drive the alliance partner based segregations in our two major markets - US and Non-US. These are jey executing roles that will enable the resource to build the Partner business for our growing world class product company.Preferred experience in ERP, SaaS, P2P - Procure to Pay, Source to Pay, financial software product sales.The incumbent will be reporting to Director - Alliances.Responsibilities:
- The incumbent would create, manage & grow the Alliances eco-system for all Business territories in US & non US - Preferred expertise and relationship in each of the two major segregations is a plus
- He / She would be responsible for hunting & nurturing potential partners & resellers in his/her territories.
- The Partner network would primarily include Tier 1 Consulting organizations like Big 4 consultancies like: Accenture, KPMG, Deloitte etc. and Large System Integrators like TCS, Infosys, IBM, TechM, Cognizant, CapGemini, HCL and niche partners/ boutique firms who operate in the assigned markets - focused on procurement solution practice/consulting and Procurement product/transformation selling
- He / She should be able to build and manage complex network of relationships within these organizations, identify key account managers for major deals and influence them to work with Zycus. Support Sales to generate a good pipeline of New Opportunities with the help of these Alliance relationships.
- He should be able to drive partner enablement programs & trainings to help partners become ready to deal with Zycus suite independently. Key Matrix is to build partner execution capability.
- Plan and drive marketing programs, News Letters etc for Alliances assigned regionally /locally . Liase between Regional Sales & Partner SPOCs and run meeting scrums to assess joint businesses.
- Handle internal & external Coordination , Legal agreements with new / existing partners, finance payment advice , status of project milestone, cadence calls, RFX response scouting for partners & creating the data pool.
- Reporting & Data collection - Creating & managing reports in Salesforce & alliances related data hadling.
- Handling Zycus Demo setup & issues, Litmos access to new partners , Litmos access issues and Litmos new course assignment.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience is a must.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Alliance Relationships in international business scenario(Local/Regional/Global) and should be able to drive these relationships with Sales to close Large deals.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of complex enterprise deals and partner influencers and relationship management. Ability to work with regional sales team collaboratively driving complex enterprise deals.
- Will be responsible to drive monthly, quarterly & annual revenue numbers from Alliance business.Should be able to drive lead generation through Alliances, Account based marketing and joint field marketing programs.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus Join the Experts: Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a Leader in Strategic Sourcing and Source-to-Contract Suites. We moved further on the ‘completeness of vision axis within a year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, published in October 2020. ( Play a critical role in taking the business to the next level and champion thought leadership in Autonomous Procurement with our Merlin AI SuiteAdvance your career with us. We're enthusiastic to help our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.