Job DescriptionSome careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.Global Asset Management
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional, Vice President and Assistant Fund Manager to join the team.Job Introduction
The role will be involved in assisting in the managing of schemes of the asset management company with responsibility to conduct research and analysis on Indian equities market to assist the PM's in portfolio management.Principal Responsibilities
- Ensure fund performance vis--vis the benchmark as well as the peergroup
- Maintain consistency of performance and focus on longer term track record
- Regularly monitor key developments in existing investments ideas.
- Prepare and maintain research reports and maintain all databases relevant to the equities team
- Participate in client liaison and prepare marketing related activity when required.
- Assist in preparing periodic stakeholder communication
- Ensure adherence to risk parameters Nil regulatory breaches Maintain relevant research reports.
QualificationsEducation Qualifications / Certifications and Requirements :
10-12 years of relevant experience within a similar role is preferable
Masters in Finance to ensure understanding of financial statements
Preferably prior experience in capital marketsAdditional Information
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.