Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.Key Responsibilities:
- Execute integrated communications strategy and vision.
- Work with the CGA team to improve corporate image and reputation of Mondelez India through utilising contemporary communication tools that position the organisation as a leader within the FMCG industry.
- Develop programmes for specific event participation and profile building of Mondelez India and its key executives.
- Partner with HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain on communication programmes and needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all vendors and media partners to help achieve challenging assignments and other communication programs
- Work on strategic initiatives for the function with the other team members
- Develop proactive best practice media strategies in consultation with line manager to position Mondelez as a leader within the FMCG industry (CSR/Innovation), and at the forefront of consumer communication.
- Act as one of the primary Mondelez contact to tier one consumer media in the event of media enquiries and or special situations to ensure consistent delivery of key messages in line with agreed parameters. Support External communication manager in Business media execution.
- Should have strong media relations with Corporate and FMCG Media.
- Develop overarching company storylines for media and determine overall public relations calendar.
- Business Partner to Brand team
- Support brand strategies and activities as well as leverage marketing assets and properties in collaboration with Marketing.
- Develop PR and external comms strategies in partnership with business leads to advance business objectives
- Work collaboratively with Brand team to ensure best practice PR campaigns are delivered.
- Build and drive strategic communication platforms for key brands in India
- Work closely with others in the marketing department to develop messaging, press releases, contributed articles, event strategy and media relations strategy MDLZ India's announcements and corporate marketing campaigns.
- Drive media relations and on-ground activation of programmes for specific brands
- Work closely with the ORM agency, brand and consumer cell team to manage online reputation for key issues and crisis
- Use social media to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
- Manage website content and design to ensure delivery of clear and creative content
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Manage PR agency relationships and ensure their programs are in line with overall corporate marketing objectives and goals.
- Measure our department successes in relation to awareness and impact.
- Independently manage projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and/or other job-related field required or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least five years relevant work experience in a position requiring the knowledge and application of communication strategies and techniques, along with writing for an external audience (samples of work and a writing test required)
- A natural storyteller with excellent written and verbal communications skills- Experience in creative and strategic thinking, oral communication, writing, editing and effective dissemination of information to wide audience
- Experience of developing and implementing communication and marketing plans, strategies, campaigns and projects including social media
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to form productive, professional working relationships with a diverse range of individuals and groups including agencies
- Excellent media relations and ability to develop them
- Expert in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Understanding of traditional as well as social media universe and its nuisances
- Experience posting and formatting content using our internal global social media tool
- Experience with crisis communications
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer PolicyBusiness Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as chocolates, and powdered beverages, and biscuits, and and candies get safely into our customers hands-and mouths Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 - the fourth time we've received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type
RegularCommunications and Public & Government AffairsCorporate & Government Affairs