Incident Management Lead - #1513733
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Role- Incident & Problem Management Lead
Location- Pan India
- More than 7 years of significant work experience leading Incident & Problem Management in large and complex environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills, awareness of the development life cycle, and supporting production services, including best practice IT management (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, etc.).
- A fundamental knowledge of ITIL processes and how they are applied within an IT Service management department.
- Understanding of change and risk management within a complex operational environment
- Exceptional experience in customer facing roles
- Extensive experience with modern technology understanding including cloud service, virtual networks/systems
- Considerable experience working virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders
- The ability to create consensus and understanding within virtual teams.
- Ability to work under their own initiative, in support of a strategic end goal.